Robot vacuums can cost as little as $50 or as much as over $1,000, and features obviously vary greatly over that range. Low-cost models under $150 or $200 typically lack some of the best features of the higher-cost vacuums, such as self-charging and the ability to run well on low-pile carpet. As it turns out, however, you don’t need to spend $200 to get features like that. In fact, you don’t even have to spend $100! Definitely check out the Deik MT820 Robot Vacuum Cleaner on Amazon, and be sure to clip the coupon to get it at its lowest price yet.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- UPGRADED SMART PROTECTION: Upgraded anti-collision & anti-drop intelligent sensor technology plus pressure-sensitive soft bumper, offering smart motion navigation, guide the smart vacuum cleaner robot navigate around obstacles and avoid to fall down from stairs.
- 4 SMART CLEAN MODES: Upgraded motion auto-clean mode, spot cleaning mode for deep cleaning, edge mode for wall following cleaning, full-go mode for very dirty floor or carpet, boost mode for 2x the normal cleaning power.
- PREMIUM NAVIGATION: Full suite of intelligent sensors to avoid bumping around, stairs and drop-offs, plus soft, durable protective bumpers. Also automatically return to charging dock when in low power, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc.
- SMART DESIGN: 900ml easy-empty dustbin design supports longer cleaning sessions, a high-efficiency air filtration system & prevents debris spillage when cleaning the dustbin.
- WHAT YOU GET: 24-month warranty, free technical support, Deik robotic vacuum cleaner, 4x side brushes, 1x extra high efficiency filter, 1x main brush, 1x remote control (2AAA batteries included), 1x cleaning brush, 1x charging dock, 1x adapter.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.