If you’re surfing like the guy in the image at the top of this post, you probably shouldn’t have earbuds in your ears — you know, so you can hear things around you and communicate when you need to. That said… if you had a pair of Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones by Anker, you actually could wear them while surfing and not worry about water damage! They’re IPX7 rated so sweat and rain are no problem, and they can even survive a dunk without any issue. They’re a bargain at $36, but clip the on-site coupon and you can snag a pair right now for just $29.99.
Here are the highlights from the Amazon page:
- Truly Sweatproof Technology: Sweat Guard is specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat.
- High-Octane Sound: 10 mm dynamic drivers, precision tuning, and exclusive Bass Up technology ensure Spirit X’s deep low-end is balanced by lush mids and crystal-clear treble.
- Extreme Comfort: Gentle over-ear hooks and softened silicone ear tips float effortlessly in place as you sprint, lift, and push your way to the limit.
- 12-Hour Playtime: Get sublime bass-driven sound for well over a week of workouts from a single charge.
- What You Get: Sound core Spirit X, XS/S/M/L/XL Ear Tips, S/M/L Ear Wings, 2 x Cable Clips, Shirt Clip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Carabiner, our worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.