The Instant Pot DUO60 and DUO Plus 60 were the two best-selling models during Amazon’s big Prime Day blowout, and they’re both sold out right now. If you missed out on getting one, however, it turns out you’re in luck! The Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is actually more advanced and capable than either of the two aforementioned models, with a whopping 10 different cooking modes to enjoy. Right now on Amazon, it’s on sale at its lowest price ever — in fact, it’s priced so low right now that it’s actually $12 cheaper than the 3-quart version that’s half the size!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen Appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment
- New features: altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The Ultra button for custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances – pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Product Dimensions- 33 x 31.8 x 31.8 cm
- UL certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind. New steam release reset button for safer handling. All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel
- Accessories included: steam rack (with handles), recipe booklet, serving Spoon, Soup Spoon, measuring cup
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.