The Apple Watch is fantastic. If you have one, you undoubtedly love it. There is one key feature of other wrist-worn fitness products that the Apple Watch is missing though, and that’s sleep tracking. Even if the Apple Watch had sleep tracking it wouldn’t be useful, of course, since you need to charge it at night. Thankfully, that’s where the Withings Sleep Tracking Pad comes in. Place it under your mattress and this excellent device tracks your sleep cycles, breathing disturbances, and more. It can also integrate with smart home systems to control music and room temperature, and it even works with Alexa!
Here’s more from the product page:
- MONITOR YOUR SLEEP – Delivers sleep cycles, tracks heart rate, detects snoring and breathing disturbances. Algorithms used to analyze the data have been validated with a team of sleep experts.
- BREATHING DISTURBANCES – Sleep can now detect breathing disturbances. While some pauses during sleep are normal, if they occur too often they might be a potential sign of a chronic condition such as sleep apnea. ; Wi-Fi : 2.4 GHz b/g/n , WEP/WPA/WPA2
- LEARN WHAT MATTERS – Wake to a daily Sleep Score to understand what makes a good night’s sleep and how you can improve.
- PROGRESS – Get personalized coaching via a dedicated program within the free Health Mate app to make sleep gains that add up to better days.
- ENHANCE SLEEP ENVIRONMENT – Sleep is a sensor that can act as a switch to control lights, the thermostat, and more.
- AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION – Easy one-time setup under the mattress makes Sleep fit seamlessly into your life. Wake to all data in the app via Wi-Fi.
- “ALEXA, ASK WITHINGS” – Now your voice can help you manage your health with an Alexa Skill that works with Withings Health Mate.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..