Oops! It looks like someone forgot to tell Sony that Prime Day was only two days this year, because one of the company’s best Prime Day deals is still available on Amazon. That’s right, it’s the killer sale on brand new Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones! These are by far the best noise cancelling headphones on the planet — even better than the brand new $400 model that Bose just recently released. The best comes at a price though, and the WH1000XM3 headphones typically sell for $350. Head over to Amazon right now though, and you can still snag a pair for the Prime Day 2019 price of $298! That matches a 2019-low on Amazon, and it’s a fantastic price for these class-leading headphones. You had better hurry though, because there’s no telling when Sony might finally come to its senses and end this great Prime Day deal!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELLING: Industry leading ANC lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch.
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- SMART LISTENING: Adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- TOUCH CONTROLS: Control music tracks and volume, activate your voice assistant and take phone calls
- FAST CHARGE: Get up to 30hrs of battery life on a single charge / 5hrs of playback on a 10min charge
- PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY: Enjoy amazingly clear HiRes audio at work, at home or on an airplane
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: Ergonomically redesigned foldable earphones for easy travel / listening comfort
- IN THE BOX: Hands free headphone, carry case, charging cable and audio cable for a wired connection
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.