Philips Hue’s various smart lighting products are always among the most popular items during big sales events, and that was definitely the case during Prime Day 2019. If you somehow missed all the great Philips Hue deals or if you’re kicking yourself because you didn’t get enough new smart lights while they were discounted, we’ve got some great news: five of the best Prime Day deals on Philips Hue smart lighting products are still available right now! The best deal is by far the $80 Philips Hue LightStrip Plus for under $57, but the other deals are just as good. White LED smart bulbs are down to $12 a piece when you buy a 4-pack, the $80 Philips Hue Go is under $58, $40 motion detectors are down to $29 right now, and $50 candle bulbs are only $36 each!
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Pair your Hue smart bulbs with any voice or Smart Home assistant. Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Microsoft Cortana, SmartThings, IFTTT. Hub required and included
- HASSLE-FREE CONNECTIVITY: Smart Lights that won’t clog up your Wi-Fi network. Control up to 50 Hue lights on one Hue Hub without adding a Wi-Fi extender or extra router
- HOW TO USE: Install the flexible 80-inch LightStrip under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks. Extend your Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus up to 33 feet by adding the 40 inch Hue Lightstrip Extension to cover larger surfaces and enable wider applications”
- ULTIMATE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE: Sync your Hue lights with Gaming, Music and Movies using your PC via the Hue Sync app
- NEXT-LEVEL AUTOMATION: Hue is a Smart Lighting system that remembers your light routines and timers, even when your Wi-Fi goes down
- CONTROL LIGHTING FROM ANYWHERE: Take your Smart Light control using your mobile device with you when you travel. Control lights, edit routines and set timers even when you’re away from home
- INDUSTRY STANDARD: Philips Hue is the only smart lighting product with Energy Star certification and its smart light bulbs last up to 22 years
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Philips Hue works with the most Voice Assistant and Premium smart home brands. Connect your Hue lights with Nest, Logitech, Razer Gaming, and Xfinity (download for free on Meethue.com)
Philips Hue White A19 4-Pack
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Add additional Smart light points to your smart home and expand your Philips Hue ecosystem with this 4-bulb White Smart Bulb pack. Requires the Philips Hue Hub for full experience, sold separately.
- TAKE CONTROL: Turn smart lights on/off, dim to the desired level and set up schedules from wherever you have WiFi connection using the Philips Hue App (iOS and Android). Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant.
- EASY INSTALLATION: To install the Philips Hue white 4 pack starter kit, simply screw the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Bridge (sold separately). Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME: Connect the smart bulbs directly to your other Smart Home Devices like Amazon Echo Plus, Nest, or SmartThings systems. Easily expand your smart lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor
Philips Hue Go
- VOICE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Smart Light Table Lamp works with Alexa smart home devices for voice control (hue hub required, Alexa smart device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: The wireless, portable and rechargeable Hue Go lasts up to 3 hours without needing a charge. Control through the Hue home automation system or via the on-product button. Customize your own personal light show on the go, capable of 16 million colors and shades of white light.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Control your Philips Hue Go even without your smart device at hand. Activate smart light settings directly by pressing the button on the product. Or connect with the Hue Hub (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App.
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- SMART HOME DEVICE COMPATIBILIITY: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using smart home devices like Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system.
Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor
- The Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency. Have your lights turn on when you walk into a room, and off when you leave. The Smart sensor detects optimum daylight levels to conserve energy during the day
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included). The device is battery powered, wireless and installation free (no re-wiring required) to control your lights without hassle
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights
- Installed in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our smart lights default settings get you going, or personalize these settings to fit your needs
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system. The Philips Hue system can control up to 50 smart lights
- When you use the Philips Hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance
Philips Hue Decorative Candle Bulb
- VOICE CONTROL: The Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Smart Bulb Candle works with Alexa for voice control (Philips Hue Hub required, Alexa smart device and hue hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
- SCHEDULE YOUR OWN CUSTOM LIGHTING SCENES: With wireless control on your smartphone or tablet, choose the perfect smart light setting for any mood or activity such as reading or relaxing, concentrating, or energizing. This is the perfect way to personalize your smart home.
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY: Requiring the Philips Hue Hub (sold separately) for the full hue smart lighting experience, this E12 LED smart light is designed to fit candelabra lamps in nightlights, chandeliers, and more.
- EASY INSTALLATIN: Install the smart light as you would install an ordinary bulb, pairing it with the Philips Hue Hub. Install your Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Candle easily into your smart home.
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing smart home devices like Nest or SmartThings system.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.