Getting tricked into buying a fancy HDMI cable for $30 or $40 from your local consumer electronics retailer is nothing to be ashamed of. It’s happened to plenty of people before you and it’ll happen to plenty of people after you. But it’ll never happen to you again, and we’re here to make sure of it. Need new HDMI cables? Pick up a 3-pack of AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cables for just $12. That’s just $4 per cable and they work 100% as well as the $40 ones your local retailer sells!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers, and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers, and more
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth); supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps; backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) – 3 units; Backed by AmazonBasics Lifetime warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.