When it comes to buying a new chef knife, there’s absolutely no question that quality and price should be your top priorities. Of course, if you can get a high-quality chef knife at a good price and it also happens to be strikingly beautiful, that’s a great bonus. Seriously… look at this thing! The KYOKU Daimyo Series 8-Inch Chef Knife is among the best we have ever tested and it’s worth every last penny at $100. Use the coupon code KYOKUPRIME at checkout, however, and you can save $35!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- SUPERIOR VG10 JAPANESE STEEL – Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated VG-10 Japanese Damascus steel cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness, this 8 in. crafted culinary chef’s knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED – The 8” and slightly curved blade helps alleviate fatigue and finger pains from long periods of slicing or chopping, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- DURABLE HANDLE – The meticulously constructed, triple-riveted G10 handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, cold, and moisture.
- HOLLOW EDGE WITH EXTREME SHARPNESS – The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 8-12° per sided using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method; cryogenically treated for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance. The hollow edge design makes sure nothing sticks to the blade.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – KYOKU Knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.