Amazon had pretty long days on Monday and Tuesday, so it’s understandable that people at the nation’s top online retailer might be a bit tired today. Perhaps that’s why Amazon forgot to end one the best Prime Day deals we’ve ever seen in the history of Prime Day! The $100 Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is the single best-selling Instant Pot model ever. It’s a bargain at full retail considering how great it is, but right now you can still get one at its Prime Day price of just $49.99! It’s an all-time low, and there’s no telling when it’s going to end so you had better hurry up if you want one.
UPDATE: It’s still there — check the “other sellers” section if you don’t see the $49.99 price up top!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- MOST POPULAR SIZE: Serves up to 6 people and perfect for everyday meals.
- REPLACES UP TO 7 APPLIANCES: Combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1 to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker, and warmer.
- CONSISTENTLY GREAT RESULTS: monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- BEST SELLING MODEL: Monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time. Prepare dishes up to 70% faster.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories that are dishwasher safe: inner pot with 3-ply bottom for even cooking, steam rack with handles, serving spoon, soup spoon, and measuring cup.
- SAFETY: Energy-efficient and UL/ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind, smell containment, and automated cooking.
- Power supply 120V – 60Hz – Please check your voltage if not in North America.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.