What, you thought you had to wait until Prime Day to find killer deals on all the best gadgets and gizmos? Pfff, think again. Amazon is running a killer daily deal on Anker’s Arlo killer, an awesome battery-powered wireless home security camera system that Anker sells under its popular Eufy smart home brand. Pick up a 1-camera eufyCam E Wireless Home Security Camera System for $166.59 instead of $238, a 2-camera system for $224 instead of $320, or a 3-camera system for $350 instead of $500. You can also get Eufy Security Entry Sensors for $19.99 a piece instead of $30. All of these deals are available for one day only on friday, so hurry!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 365-Day battery life: The 100% Wire-Free and IP65 weatherproof-rated camera is designed to run for 365 days (Or 3 years in standby mode) per charge, indoors and out. eufyCam E (Region a) does not have human detection and facial recognition features.
- Full HD surveillance: 1080P resolution, combined with our exceptional night vision technology, ensures video is recorded with crystal-clear quality Both day and night.
- No monthly fees: eufyCam E doesn’t require any monthly fees to use, and comes with a 16GB microSD card that stores up to one-year’s worth of recordings. (Single-camera system recording up to ten 30-second long videos per day)
- Easy installation: 3 easy ways to install: 1) screw onto the outdoor mount, 2) stick onto the magnetic mount, 3) stick on metallic surfaces
- What’s included: 1x eufyCam E, home base station (Region a), 1x magnetic indoor mount, 1x secure outdoor mount, 16GB microSD card (inserted in home base), Ethernet cable, Micro USB charging cable, AC power Adapter, Warning sticker, owner’s manual, happy Card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.