So, it goes without saying that the Alpha Tech Hidden Spy Camera can easily be used for some creepy things. If you’re not a scumbag though, it’s also great for legitimate use cases like keeping an eye on your housekeeper or contractors working in your home. This hidden camera looks just like a regular old wall adapter for a phone charger, and it’s fully functional so you can plug in your phone and charge it. There’s a camera hiding in the charger though, and it records any and all motion onto a microSD card hiding inside. This is about as covert as it gets, and it’s only $35 on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- HIDDEN CAMERA: Protect your home and business. Keep an eye on babysitters – nannies – caregivers – employees.
- EASY TO USE: Undetectable and works right out of the box. It doesn’t require WiFi. It’s easy – just insert your micro SD card up to 32 GB Class 10(not included) and plug the camera into an outlet.
- SPY CAMERA: This powerful USB hidden camera has motion detect mode. It records Full 1080P HD video when the slightest movement is detected for reliable, automatic use.
- SURGE PROTECTION: Enhanced technology allows to record and charge devices in the same time, without overheating.
- USB CAMERA: This small hidden security camera also a USB Charger. Exclusive technology makes the hidden security camera completely undetectable.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.