The iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum isn’t just a great Roomba, it might be the perfect Roomba. It’s a fantastic balance between features and price, making it an incredible value for anyone shopping for a high-quality robot vacuum cleaner. You get the powerful suction that made the Roomba brand famous, and the 690 works just as well on low-pile carpet as it does on hard flooring. Plus it supports self-charging when the battery gets too low, and it works with Alexa, too!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; includes 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, Extra Filter, 1 Virtual Wall, Owner’s Guide, Documentation Package
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.