Have you been using the same old iPad for years now? Are you tired of all the little glitches that have started popping up lately? Or maybe your iPad is so old that you accidentally cracked the screen, but you’re just dealing with it because you don’t want to cough up between $300 and $500 on a new one. Whatever the case, you don’t have to deal with your dusty old iPad for another day because Amazon just slashed brand new 6th-generation iPad tablets to as low as $249 for a 32GB model! That’s a terrific $80 discount, or you can save $100 on a 128GB model and get it for just $329!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.