Well, bargain hunters, it’s official: the best Prime Day deal is already available right now. The $100 Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is among the best-selling items on Amazon during every big Prime Day and Black Friday sales event, and the lowest it has ever gone is $49.99. Guess what: it’s just $49.99 right now on Amazon! a $40 discount plus an extra $10 coupon on the product page slashes the price to an all-time low of $49.99, and you don’t even have to wait until Prime Day to get it. The larger 8-quart model is also down from $140 to an all-time low of $79.99 if you need more capacity. GO GO GO!
Here are the important notes from the product page:
- Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.