If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Do you get home phone service for free in a bundle from your cable company? Guess what: it’s not free. It’s built into the cost of your service and trust us when we tell you, you’re overpaying. The only way to avoid overpaying is to pay nothing at all, and the Ooma Telo Air 2 Smart Home Phone Service is one of the best ways to pull it off. This little box gives you crystal clear VoIP with unlimited nationwide calling just like your cable provider, but Ooma doesn’t charge a cent. Instead, all you pay are the local state taxes that are required by law. It’s awesome!
Here’s more from the product page:
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Pure voice HD sound quality
- Voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, and 911
- Free Calling with the ooma mobile app
- Ooma Telo Air 2/Ooma Telo Air both are the same updated version of this product
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.