Do you get home phone service for free in a bundle from your cable company? Guess what: it’s not free. It’s built into the cost of your service and trust us when we tell you, you’re overpaying. The only way to avoid overpaying is to pay nothing at all, and the Ooma Telo Air 2 Smart Home Phone Service is one of the best ways to pull it off. This little box gives you crystal clear VoIP with unlimited nationwide calling just like your cable provider, but Ooma doesn’t charge a cent. Instead, all you pay are the local state taxes that are required by law. It’s awesome!
Here’s more from the product page:
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Pure voice HD sound quality
- Voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, and 911
- Free Calling with the ooma mobile app
- Ooma Telo Air 2/Ooma Telo Air both are the same updated version of this product
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.