A few weeks ago, we told you about a killer deal that slashed the price of the $40 Bluetooth Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor for Left Wrist by iHealth to just $22.49. So many of our readers rushed to get one that it sold out in a matter of hours. Well, today we have good news and bad news for you: the good news is that it’s back in stock, and back down to just $22.49! The bad news is that supply is severely constrained, unfortunately, so it’s probably going to sell out right away. So, what are you waiting for!?
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Easy to use at home and ON-THE-GO – Easilly monitor your blood pressure when you are at work or traveling. Carry case included for easy to carry!
- Fast measurement – Testing during inflation method and it’s the latest technology make this digital automatic blood pressure monitor lighting fast, pain-free and highly accurate.
- Bluetooth Connection – Connects to your smartphone via free App. Works with iPhone, iPad & Samsung Galaxy & More. Support Apple Health.
- Smart Design – Smart position sensor built-in to improve the accuracy, only allows to test when the correct position detected.One-piece wide-range wrist cuff fits standard to large adult wrist 5.3-8.7 inches in circumference.
- Secure Data Management: Store, monitor, track your progress in your app, on demand sharing with your family or doctor.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.