Smart LED light bulbs are pretty awesome, since they allow you to control your lights from a smartphone app or with your voice thanks to Alexa and Google Assistant integration. The problem, of course, is that equipping a room with smart bulbs can get very expensive — Philips Hue bulbs cost $50 a piece! Here’s another option that will save you a ton of money: instead of buying smart bulbs for $50 a pop, pick up a Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link on Amazon right now at a discounted price of just $27. Just about anyone can install it in a matter of minutes, and you’ll add smarts to every single light bulb in the room with a single purchase!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.