If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have an Instant Pot, you love it. This goes without saying. They’re fantastic multi-use cooking tools and there’s no end to the number of delicious recipes you can make with them. The problem, however, is that while the possibilities are indeed endless, people tend to get into a rut and cook the same few things over and over again. If you want something to get you out of your Instant Pot rut and give you literally hundreds of new recipes to try, today is your lucky day. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users is the best-selling Instant Pot cookbook on Amazon’s whole site, and the paperback is available today for under $13 — or the Kindle Book is on sale for just $3.99!
Here are the key details from the product page:
Enjoy these 500 Recipes for Any Budget.
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner.
With this cookbook, you will cook better, tastier and faster meals for yourself and your family.
In this cookbook, you will discover…
- Amazing meals the whole family will love.
- Recipes for vegetarians anyone will enjoy.
- Most recipes made for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Detailed ingredient lists and precise cooking times so each dish turns out perfect.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on making each dish in an Instant Pot.
- Helpful tips and tricks on how to make each meal one your whole family will request time and time again.
- Plus much more helpful information.
Eating is meant to be a shared experience and is a great time for family members to catch up with each other’s day. A good meal gets them to the dinner table every time.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.