It pretty much goes without saying that the Echo Dot was one of the best-selling products last year during Amazon’s Prime Day extravaganza. After all, it’s one of the best-selling products of all time on Amazon in any category, and Amazon dropped it to its lowest price ever. The Dot will undoubtedly be a big seller again this year, but you actually don’t even have to wait for Prime Day to pick one up. Why? Because it’s already on sale with a massive 50% discount. That’s $24.99 to add Alexa to any room in your house!
Here’s what you need to know from the Amazon page:
- Our most popular smart speaker – Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more. Echo Dot is designed around your privacy. You can press the microphone off button to disconnect the microphones.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.