There are so many things to like about the ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02. It’s a great compact chromebook model with an 11.6-inch HD display, 4GB of RAM, a 16GB flash storage drive, and a 2.48 GHz processor. But the best part is the fact that it’s ruggedized and water-resistant so you don’t have to worry about accidental drops or spills! It’s an awesome machine, and it’s on sale on Amazon for just $218.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet* so you can take it anywhere without disruption
- 11.6 inches HD 1366×768 Anti-Glare Display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM; 16GB Flash Storage; No CD or DVD drive; Power adapter: Input: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.