Have you been shopping for sound bars because you think they’re far less expensive than buying a full-fledged 5.2 surround sound system. Well we’re here to tell you that you’re wrong. In fact, you can get a best-selling surround sound system for way less than what you would pay for a sound bar! Check out the Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System on Amazon, which is currently on sale for just $60. You can’t even find a cheapo sound bar for that price, and this surround sound system isn’t cheapo, it’s awesome!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass. The power of sub woofer is 27 watts
- Compatibility:Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii .Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound. On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down.
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use. Works with any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA or 6-channel direct inputs
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.