If you buy a new MacBook laptop from Apple, you’re paying a minimum of $1,300 for the lowest spec build Apple sells. It’s a fantastic computer, don’t get us wrong, but $1,300 is a pretty steep price. $849.99, on the other hand, is an absolutely insane price for Apple’s MacBooks, and that’s exactly what you’ll pay if you pick up a refurb right now in Amazon’s big one-day sale. There’s a very good chance these will sell out though, so hurry up!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- This product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, are refurbished by Apple and come with a 1-Year Apple Warranty. All accessories are brand new, and they will come packaged in a white box.
- 12-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2304-by-1440 resolution at 226 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Core M3-7Y32 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.0GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 256GB PCI-E based flash memory storage; 8GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Intel HD Graphics 615 processor for an outstanding everyday graphics experience
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible; Bluetooth 4.2 technology for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and cell phones
- Built-in stereo speakers along with omnidirectional microphone, headphone port
- Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) individual LED backlit keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys with ambient light sensor; Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities
- I/O Ports: USB-C (1) / 3.5mm jack (1)
- Note: These are being sold As-Is and are not eligible for the AppleCare Protection Plan or AppleCare+
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.