It was pretty shocking when the Apple AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case went on sale on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say, they sold out very quickly and were out of stock for quite a while. But do you know what’s even more shocking? Not only are they already back in stock, they’re still on sale for $179.99! This is the first big discount on Apple’s cord-free earbuds with the wireless charging case, and it’s a no-brainer if you want AirPods. Who would pay $159 for AirPods with the normal case when the version that comes with the wireless charging case is only $20 more right now!?
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-compatible charging mat or using the Lightning connector
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Wireless Charging Case
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.