People flipped out when the SanDisk 400GB Extreme microSD card dropped to $85, and rightfully so. That price is an all-time low, and nearly 1,000 of our readers jumped at the opportunity to snag one at that price. Well if you thought that deal was good, just wait until you see the crazy deal we dug up on Tuesday. Lexar microSD cards are among the highest-quality microSD cards available on Amazon — Lexar is right up there with SanDisk and Samsung. And right now if you hurry, you can pick up a Lexar High-Performance 633x 512GB microSDXC UHS-I Card for just $73. That’s a crazy price and it won’t last long, so hurry!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Premium memory solution for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones
- Quickly captures, stores, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080P full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- Leverages UHS-I technology for a transfer speed up to 100MB/s (633x)*
- Includes high-speed, Class 10 card and SD adapter.
- Limited Lifetime for card and one-year limited for adapter
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.