The OWC Envoy Pro Ex USB-C External SSD is brand new, and it’s the fastest external USB-C SSD on the planet right now. With max data transfer speeds that can reach a blistering 980MB/s, nothing else even comes close. That type of speed comes with a steep price tag, of course, but Amazon is offering big discounts right now even though the Envoy Pro Ex is brand new. The $300 OWC 1TB Envoy Pro Ex is down to $249 right now, while the larger $500 OWC 2TB Envoy Pro Ex is down to $430. There’s no telling how long these deals will be around though, so hurry!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- High speed (up to 980MB/s), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-C), Thunderbolt 3 compatible, Mac and PC compatible SSD; The fastest, bus-powered portable, IP67 dust/water safe rated USB-C product ever!
- PORTABLE: Lightweight and slim anodized aluminum enclosure, you can slip it into a bag or coat pocket and transport your data everywhere you go; No power adapter required — bus powered
- RUGGED, DUST, and WATER RESISTANT, IP67 Rated: Built tough for mobile jobs and on-set challenges, the Envoy Pro EX with USB-C has an IP67 rating. It’s dust tight and can even withstand an unexpected plunge in water (Water resistant for up to 30 minutes at < 1 meter )
- SET and STUDIO READY: Quiet fanless operation; Bus powered, No power adapter required
- INCLUDES: OWC Envoy Pro EX , USB-C cable, User Guide; 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.