Everyone wants a Roomba, but not everyone wants to pay $500, $600, or even more for a robot vacuum even if it does offer the best performance and features on the market. Well guess what: now you can have your cake and eat it, too. The excellent iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum is on sale today for just $279.99, which is a great price for this model. It has strong suction, self-charging, wheels that work as well on low-pile carpet as they do on hard flooring, and even Alexa support. It’s awesome, so grab one now before this deal is done!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; includes 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, Extra Filter, 1 Virtual Wall, Owner’s Guide, Documentation Package
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.