I am so angry at the Edifier S3000Pro Audiophile Active Speakers right now. So, so angry. I used to love my Sonos system. I used to think the speakers sounded fantastic. Now, when I’m in other rooms in my house, all I can think about is how much better the Edifier speakers in my office sound. Trust me, if you’re looking for a pair of mind-blowing speakers that do double duty with all the wireless and wired connectivity you might need, it really doesn’t get any better than the S3000Pro speakers unless you’re willing to spend thousands of dollars. You’ll pay just $100 more for a pair of Edifiers than you will for a Sonos Playbar, and the difference in sound quality is huge. Definitely check them out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- WIRELESS LEFT/RIGHT SPEAKER SETUP – Edifier’s first plug-in speaker system that offers wireless left and right speakers — creating new possibilities for more pleasing, practical audio setups.
- KLEERNET WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY – For vastly improved efficiency and quality over traditional Bluetooth speakers. Near lossless audio quality at up to 328ft (100m)
- HIGH QUALITY STREAMING AND EASY CONNECTIVITY – Certified Hi-Res audio and Bluetooth 5.0 support with aptX HD Decoding. Together, they provide airy, transparent studio-quality sound from USB audio bitrates of up to 24Bit/192KHz for near lossless sound quality. Perfect for enthusiasts, artists and industry professionals alike.
- CLEAR MORE NATURAL SOUNDING HIGHS – Edifier’s signature planar diaphragm tweeter provide clearer, better highs than the competition. Discover new sensations from old songs.
- POWERFUL ROOM-SHAKING BASS – Courtesy of a 6.5″ aluminium alloy diaphragm bass unit. Get the strong distortion-less bass you need for everything from movies to music.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.