Who says you have to wait for Prime Day next month to find crazy deals? Not us, and we’re about to show you why yet again. People constantly flip out over how good the Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are. They feature fantastic sound quality and killer noise cancelling tech that’s still unrivaled. Of course, people also flip out over how expensive they are — $350 is a lot, even for the best noise-cancelling headphones out there. If you want to experience them for yourself but you don’t want to spend $350 to do it, definitely take advantage of the sale happening right now on Amazon that slashes renewed WH1000XM3 headphones to just $252.97. That’s close to an all-time low, so this deal will almost definitely sell out!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control / SENSE ENGINE for virtual surround sound
- Hi-Res audio / 1.57″ LCP drivers for up to 40kHz frequency
- Bluetooth 4.1 LDAC connection / Connect to the Sony Headphones Connect App
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.