Even with Prime Day 2019 right around the corner, it’s entirely possible that the SanDisk 400GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card will never again be as cheap as it is right now. This blazing-fast card with tons of capacity launched at $250, and these days it sells for around $100. If you head over to Amazon before this sale ends, however, you can snag one for just $85.49! If you don’t need that extra boost in data transfer speed, you can also pick up a SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC Card on sale today for just $61, and every other size of SanDisk’s Ultra card has been discounted as well.
Here are the highlights from the SanDisk Extreme product page:
- Up to 160MB/s* read speeds to save time transferring high-res images and 4K UHD videos(2). Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting.* Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD-ready(2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)(5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance(8)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof(4)
- Get the SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)(3)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.