Right now is a terrible time to buy the Instant Pot DUO60. It’s the best-selling Instant Pot on the planet, and it’s on sale at a $20 discount right now on Amazon. So why shouldn’t you buy one? Because that discount will at least double in a few weeks when Amazon kicks off Prime Day 2019, we guarantee it. That said, if you’d rather get the upgraded version with even more functionality, it’s likely that the $40 discount available right now on the Instant Pot DUO Plus 60 6-Qt 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is as good as it’ll get on Prime Day.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Instant Pot Duo plus pressure Multicooker replaces 9 kitchen Appliances saving you space. Kitchen Appliances include pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, sauté, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer
- Press and go – one touch smart programs simplifies cooking. Select one of the 15 smart programs Soup, meat/stew, Bean/Chili, cake, Egg, slow cook, sauté/simmer, rice cook, Multigrain, porridge, Steam, sterilize, yogurt, keep Warm or pressure cook to make your meal
- Save time & easy clean up – cooks up to 70% faster and one pot clean up. Dishwasher safe
- Accessories include – 1000+ recipe app, Instant Pot Alexa Skill, 250+ recipe and how-to online videos, 18/18 stainless steel inner pot, sealing ring, steam rack, Soup Spoon, rice paddle and lid holder. Accessories are dish washer safe
- Ul & ulcer certified – is one of the highest standards of testing and certification with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind
- Power supply 120V – 60Hz – Please check your voltage if not in North America. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual and “Other Content” for Troubleshooting steps.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.