The Mpow H5 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones aren’t quite as good as wireless ANC headphones from leading brands like Bose and Sony. To be frank, however, they’re a lot closer to those class-leading headphones than they should be considering the fact that they only cost $50 on Amazon. Wait, did we say $50? Clip the on-site coupon and use the promo code MPOW143D1 at checkout, and you’ll only pay $34.99. That’s a ridiculously great price for wireless noise cancelling headphones with deep bass and impressive 30-hour battery life!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Active Noise Cancelling Technology — Mpow H5 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones can effectively reduces the noise of city traffic, plane cabin or hubbub. It enables you to enjoy immersive auditory experience even in noisy environments.
- Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions — Professional protein earpads, 90° swiveling earcups and adjustable headband deliver better durability and comfort. Mpow Active noise cancelling headphones with the lightweight design is comfortable for all-day wearing.
- 30Hours Ultra Long Battery — Mpow Noise Cancelling Headphones adopt Built-in battery provides up to 30 hours of music (360 songs) /call or you can connect the Bluetooth headphones with the included audio cable when the battery’s low.
- Feel Superior Bass in Beat — Mpow H5 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones use dual 40mm drivers and advanced CSR Bluetooth chip to brings balanced midbass and bright treble for you. A built-in CVC6.0 microphone guarantees hands-free calls in clear voice.
- Improve Durability — 1. We had updated the material of headband which has successfully passed the 10000+ bending test. 2. We have improved the clamping force of the H5 noise cancelling headphones for better comfort. 3. Suitable for most sizes of heads.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.