Apple’s $350 Link Bracelet for the Apple Watch is gorgeous but, umm, it costs $350. You can get a brand new Apple Watch for less than that! If you want a steel bracelet with a look that’s almost identical for far less money, the Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch is just what the doctor ordered. There are two different sizes, one that fits every 38mm or 40mm Apple Watch and another that fits any 42mm or 44mm model. Definitely check it out!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Refined buffing and brushed metal surface process gives the silver stainless steel its distinctive finish, chain all blend into one harmonious whole, noble, luxurious yet understated.
- Crafted from anodized 304L stainless steel, provides smooth touch feeling, wear-resisting, high hardness, anti-rust.
- Butterfly buckle folds neatly within the strap, with simple dual side release button, easy to close and open, safely keep the band on your wrist.
- Up to 10 links can be removed, add and remove links with removal pin included in the package, fits 5.67-7.87inches (144-200 mm) wrists.
- 18 month conditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.