Sony might be struggling to stay relevant in the smartphone market, but it still dominates several other markets. The PS4 absolutely crushed the Xbox One over the past console generation, for example, and Sony’s audio products are still among the best in the business. The best comes with a pretty steep price tag, of course, but today is a great day to snag a Sony sound bar thanks to a great sale on Amazon. The Sony HT-CT290 Ultra-slim 300W Sound Bar typically sells for about $200, but you can snag one right now on Amazon for just $148!
Here’s more from the product page:
- 300W power, plus 2.1ch S-Force PRO Front Surround sound
- Connect and stream music easily with Bluetooth; Slot-in design
- Save space with the ultra-slim, wall-mountable design
- Hear clearer voices with Voice Mode and clearer sound at low volumes with Night Mode
- Control your TV and sound bar with a single remote via HDMI ARC
- Music playback via USB
- Product Dimensions: 35.43 x 2.05 x 3.39 inches (sound bar), 6.69 x 13.46 x 14.25 inches (subwoofer) Item Weight: 5.07 lb (sound bar), 13.89 lb (subwoofer)
- In the box: Sony 2.1-Channel Sound bar System with Wireless Subwoofer and Digital Amplifier, Batteries, Foot pad, Optical cable, Owner’s manual, Wall hanging template, Warranty card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.