The Philips Hue LightStrip Plus is probably the coolest smart lighting product the company makes. Unfortunately, it’s also terribly overpriced at $80. Even now, while it’s on sale for $70 on Amazon, it’s still a tough ask… especially when you consider the killer sale we’re about to tell you about. The Minger WiFi LED Strip Light does everything the Philips Hue model can do, from changing colors to supporting voice control via Alexa and Google Assistant. It’s also the exact same length, at 16.4 feet. The biggest difference is the price tag, which is actually just $17.39 right now when you use the coupon code 7NELDEDF at checkout. This deal may very well sell out though, so you had better hurry up if you want to get in on the action!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Voice Activated: Compatible with Alexa/Google Assist. Remotely change the light color, adjust brightness, switch lights on/off via simple voice instruction. Release your hands, enjoy smart life.
- Wireless App Control: Take complete control of strip light via Govee Home App. 16 million colors adjustable, 1% – 100% brightness changeable and 7 scene modes selectable. Timer function can preset the time to switch lights on/off automatically.
- Indulge in Music World: Built-in highly sensitive Mic, the light changes according to ambient music tempo. A must-have to active the wild party. Relax yourself and immerse in the carnival!
- Ultra-bright 5050 LEDs: Adopting premium 5050 SMD beads, it boasts up to 50,000 hours lifespan. RGB vibrant colors perfectly decorate the dining room, bedroom, stairs, cupboard, desk, party, etc.
- Easy to Install: Comes with 3M adhesive, it can be stuck on dry, flat surface easily. 5 support clips attached are for better fixation. [Note: Cut the strip along cutting mark if needed.]
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.