If you think you love your Instant Pot now, just wait until you get your hands on this best-selling cookbook. It’s packed full of 500 — you read that correctly… FIVE HUNDRED — different recipes that all make use of the greatest kitchen tool there is, the Instant Pot. You’ll find everything from chicken and beef dishes to vegetarian meals, stews, plenty of sides, and just about everything else you can imagine. It’s called the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users and the Kindle version is on sale right now for just $3.99! Remember, the Kindle version works on Kindle eReaders as well as in the Kindle app that’s available for every smartphone and tablet on the market, but you can also get the paperback on sale for $11.99 today if you want. Our advice? Grab the Kindle version for just 4 bucks!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
Enjoy these 500 Recipes for Any Budget.
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner.
With this cookbook, you will cook better, tastier and faster meals for yourself and your family.
In this cookbook, you will discover…
- Amazing meals the whole family will love.
- Recipes for vegetarians anyone will enjoy.
- Most recipes made for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Detailed ingredient lists and precise cooking times so each dish turns out perfect.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on making each dish in an Instant Pot.
- Helpful tips and tricks on how to make each meal one your whole family will request time and time again.
- Plus much more helpful information.
Eating is meant to be a shared experience and is a great time for family members to catch up with each other’s day. A good meal gets them to the dinner table every time.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.