You’ve probably never paid more than $5 for a mouse pad. In fact, many of you are likely even using free mouse pads you got as swag from some conference. That’s why it might seem crazy at first glance that the ZOFINE Wireless Charging Mouse Pad costs so much, but the name says it all: it’s a mouse pad with a built-in wireless charger! Refuel your smartphone or wireless earbuds while you work, without adding any additional clutter to your desk. It retails for $40, and it’s a bargain at $17.39 right now on Amazon.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 【Mouse Pad + Fast Wireless Charging】2 in 1 Design – Combined mouse pad and QI wireless charging station function into one. Simple charge and very thin, easy to carry out.
- 【10W Fast Wireless Charger】10W fast charging mode only for those Device which support 10W(like: Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 S7 etc.).Charge your Qi-compatible devices, no need to plug your phone into a wall charger or USB port.Less damage for your device.
- 【Elegant Mouse Pad 】 The non-slip base and PU leather surface mouse pad features dust-proof,waterproof properties.It would be better take off your phone case before charge.(No metal/magnetic/iron case,etc.)
- 【Safe & Reliable】 Built-in over-voltage, under-voltage, temperature control, surge protection and short-circuit protection system provides ultimate safety for your smartphone. NOTE, PLEASE DO NOT PLUG INTO THE COMPUTER OR LAPTOP TO CHARGE, it would charge very slow for your device.
- 【Compatibility】 Compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 edge, S6, S6 edge, S6 edge plus, Note 5, Google Nexus 4/5/6 and etc.(NOTE: Samsung S9/S9 Plus OEM AC adapter CANNOT SUPPORT fast wireless charging,pls use other QC3.0/2.0 adapter),most Qi-enabled devices.18 months warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.