The beauty of Wi-Fi smart plugs getting more and more popular is that the companies that make them are now fighting for exposure. These nifty plugs used to cost a minimum of $25 or $30 a piece, but these days you can get four of them for even less than that if you find a good sale. Think we’re exaggerating? Well think again: use the coupon code ESICOO9987 at checkout and you can pick up a 4-pack of ESICOO Wi-Fi Mini Smart Plugs for just $23.99. That’s only $6 a piece for smart plugs that work with an app, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Smart remote control: the smart plug works with amazon alexa and google home which helps to manage your home devices through voice control. You can control home appliances remotely and smartly by your phone or tablet when you use the smart life app.
- Timer function: switch your home appliances on/off automatically and intelligently by setting a specific time with the smart plug. You can make a schedule for the air conditioner and pre-set your house lit before coming home.
- Easy to install and use: this smart plug connects with internet through wi-fi network(only 2.4Ghz). no hub and subscription required, just plug it into an outlet, and connect a device to the smart plug, then wirelessly control home appliances whenever and wherever.
- Energy saving and safe: with the convenient timer function, the smart plug can protect the devices safely and prevent your appliances from overcharging and overheating, and reducing energy use.
- Wide application: the smart socket can be used for any home appliances, such as lights, electric ovens, toasters, fans, air-conditioners and coffee mills, etc. Strong signal ensures the connection between the network and sockets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..