I’ve been using RAVPower wireless chargers for a while, and I love them… on my desk. On the table next to my bed, however, there’s one thing about my RAVPower charger that I hate: the little LED indicator keeps fading on and off all night long to indicate that my phone is charging. It’s super annoying, but I’ve just been too lazy to replace it — until now. Amazon is running a great sale on the BEZALEL Slim Wireless Charging Pad that drops the price to just $8.99. It has a nice sleek design, but the real selling point for me was the fact that the charging indicator shuts off after a few seconds so you can sleep in peace!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 【Small footprint & Superior Safety】 BEZALEL Qi5 slim wireless charging pad – ultra slim, small footprint and full CE, FCC, and RoHS certification.
- 【Full Qi Compatibility】 Compatible with all Qi-certified devices, including iPhone XS/XR/XS Max, iPhone X/8/8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/5, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/S7 edge/S6/S6 edge/S6 edge+/S6 active, LG G6/G7/V30/V30S/V35/V40 (US version), Sony Xperia XZ2, XZ3 (not for XZ2 compact), Google Pixel 3/3 XL. ★ CAUTION: Phone case cannot have any ring attachment, credit card, metal or magnetic sticker. This might cause overheating and affect the wireless charging process.
- 【Sleep Friendly】 The LED indicator will glow few seconds to confirm charging is underway and the LED will stop glowing as it enters sleep mode.
- 【Elegantly Simple Solution】 Simply connect it to a power source and place your Qi-enabled device in the center of the pad to start charging.
- 【Satisfaction Guaranteed】 12-month warranty. Friendly customer service. Contact us via live chat or contact form on Bezalel website.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.