Are you sick and tired of the Internet on your computer slowing down all the time. When you’re on a Wi-Fi network, there’s simply no way to avoid the occasional slow-down. Thankfully, there’s something simple you can do to ensure that you always have a blazing-fast internet connection. Pick up a TP-Link TL-PA7010 Powerline Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Kit on Amazon and you’re ready to rock. Just plug one box into a wall outlet near your router and the other one near your computer. Presto — you now have a lightning-fast gigabit Ethernet port!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Powerline adapter provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power. Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls
- As network adapters supporting HomePlug AV2, easy to add multiple adapters and works under 110-240V
- Gigabit port, give you full speed of your internet. Plug & Play, no new wires and no configuration required
- Power saving automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%. Data encryption by 128-bit AES to make the network safe and private
- System requirements is windows 2000, xp, 2003, vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10, mac and linux. Standards and protocols are homeplug av2, homeplug av, ieee 1901, ieee 802.3, ieee 802.3u and ieee 802.3ab. Range is 984.25 foot over electrical circuit.Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.