If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When Apple’s current-generation iPad tablets went on sale at deep discounts for Black Friday last year, people flipped out. It makes sense of course, since truly deep discounts on Apple products are so rare. Well, get ready to flip out even more because Amazon somehow just gave the Apple iPad an even deeper discount! The 128GB model that was $80 off on Black Friday is now a whopping $101 off, slashing the price all the way down to just $328. That’s an all-time low, and we doubt we’ll ever see a better bargain on an iPad. If you don’t need that much storage, you can also still get the 32GB model for just $249, which is also an all-time low.
Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Space Gray (Previous Model) Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Silver (Previous Model) Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 3M 8210 N95 Classic Disposable Particulate Cup Respirator, Standard (8 Boxes of 20)
- 4 Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control, Black
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.