Wi-Fi smart plugs that let you control all of the devices around your house with Alexa and Google Assistant are a dime a dozen, but smart plugs that are also compatible with Apple HomeKit are far less common. On top of that, they’re almost always so much more expensive than other smart outlets. If you want to control your fans, lamps, coffee makers, or anything else with Siri instead of just Alexa, definitely check out the VOCOlinc Smart Plug. 2-packs are available right now on Amazon for just $29.99, which means they’re just $15 a piece!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Smart Controls > Works with HomeKit, Alexa and Google Assistant; LinkWise app supports both iOS and Android
- Compact Design > Small enough that the second socket never gets blocked off
- Set Schedules > Schedule to switch on/off your electronic(s) automatically
- Hub-Free & Remote Access (conditional) > No hub required; control from nearly anywhere via an Apple TV/HomPod/iPad (iOS) or VOCOlinc Cloud (Android)
- Note:⭐ SmartBar requires iOS 12+ or Android 4.3+ and a secured 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network; make sure your mobile device is connected stably to internet while pairing; use LinkWise app to keep your firmware up to date and connect to VOCOlinc cloud for troubleshooting services; feel free to contact email@example.com for inquiries
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..