Smartphone-connected sous video cookers can easily cost $150 or more. For example, the Joule model everyone loves sells for $200. But if you really think about it, is there any meaningful benefit to connecting your sous vide to your smartphone? Here’s a better idea: save yourself between $80 and $130 by getting an Instant Pot SSV800 Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator. Trust us, you’ll be glad you did.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Creates quality dishes – Accu slim sous vide immersion Circulator prepares high-end restaurant quality dishes at home, turning home cooks into gourmet chefs
- Consistent cooking – Accu slim sous vide immersion Circulator creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water-bath for perfect cooking results Each and every time
- Sous vide cooks easily, cooking times range from 10 minutes to 72 hours and temperature ranges from 104F – 195F/ 40C – 90C
- Easy-to-use – easy-to-read display, touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle
- Active pump system – Accu slim sous vide circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots
- Includes a 12V DC motor – extremely quietly and has enhanced durability in comparison to standard AC motors used. Motor stops when removed from the water
- Clamps securely – to the 6 and 8 quart inner pot either in or out of the Instant Pot, and can be used with or without an Instant Pot
- Easy-to-clean – secure stand up design and removable stainless steel skirt, almost no cleaning required, simply wash and air Dry The skirt
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.