Apple recently released second-generation AirPods and along with them, the AirPods wireless charging case that the company first showed off all the way back in 2017. Well, we have some advice for anyone who had been waiting all that time to buy one: don’t. We’re sorry you waited all that time, but spending $79 on a case to wirelessly charge your AirPods is ridiculous when you can get a cover that goes over your current AirPods charging case and adds wireless charging support for just $19. It’s called the NeotrixQI Wireless Charging Cover for Apple AirPods, and it’s available right now on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 【WIRELESS CHARGING】: Enjoy Wireless Charging for your AirPods! Place your AirPods into wireless charging case and put it on Qi wireless charger for wireless charging experience. It prepares your AirPods for Apple AirPower wireless charger.
- 【FULL PROTECTION】: The AirPods original case perfectly fits into the wireless charging case. It can be used as protective case and protects your AirPods from scratch and dirt. Hard plastic made not like silicon material and it doesn’t collect dust and lint.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】: The case and AirPods will continue to work just like normal. You’ll still have access to the sync button. Works with all Qi standard wireless chargers. It can share with the same wireless charger for your iPhone8/X.
- 【SAFE CHARGING】: Eliminate safety concerns with overvoltage protection, temperature control, and more, by using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset.
- 【WARRANTY】: 12 months defective warranty, 30-days replacement guarantee and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.