If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Kindle Paperwhite is worth every penny and then some at its normal retail price of $130. It has twice as much storage as the previous version, a nice bright E Ink display, and it’s waterproof so you can use it near the pool — or even in the pool — without worrying about breaking it. It’s indeed worth every penny, but Amazon’s big Father’s Day 2019 sale slashes the price to just $99.99, which is an absolute steal.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at $2.99 or less.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.