If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you don’t mind spending a whole bunch of money for no reason, then by all means please go right ahead and buy HDMI cables at your local electronics store. But if you’re a sane person who tried to avoid spending 10 times more money than you have to, then you should do yourself a favor and stock up on AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cables right now. You get the exact same performance that you would from a $40 cable at your local Best Buy, but these cables only cost $4 a piece when you buy a 3-pack!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers, and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers, and more
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth); supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps; backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) – 3 units; Backed by AmazonBasics Lifetime warranty
- 1 Nan Qi Xing KN95 Face Mask, Disposable Masks Protection for Dust Pollen, on EUA FDA Approved Li…
- 2 KN95 Face Mask 50 Pack, WWDOLL 5-Layer Breathable Cup Dust Mask with Elastic Earloop and Nose B…
- 3 PURELL NATURALS Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, with Skin Conditioners and Essential Oils, 12 fl o…
- 4 Clorox 15948CT Disinfecting Wipes, 75 Wipes, 6/CT, Lemon Scent
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.