We had mixed feelings about the Echo Wall Clock when Amazon first announced it. After trying it for ourselves, however, we’re totally sold. Mount the Echo Wall Clock on the wall in your kitchen and then use Alexa on your Echo Dot or any other device to set a timer. Instead of just getting an alert from your speaker when the timer is done, you can actually see it counting down the entire time on your Echo Wall Clock! It really is super useful, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon at its lowest price yet.
Here’s more detail from the product page:
- Echo Wall Clock helps you stay organized and on time.
- Easy-to-read analog clock shows the time of day.
- Digital 60 LED display shows one, or multiple, timers set through a paired Echo device.
- Syncs time to a paired Echo device, including automatic adjustments for daylight saving time.
- Requires a compatible Echo device, including Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, or Echo Input.
- Just say, “Alexa, set a 12-minute timer,” and see it count down at a glance on Echo Wall Clock.
- Simple to set up and use—just say, “Alexa, set up my Echo Wall Clock.”
- Smooth 10″ diameter white bezel clock. Includes mounting hardware and 4 AA batteries.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.