CDs have pretty much already gone the way of the dinosaur. In fact, most cards don’t even come with CD players anymore. Not all physical media is dead when it comes to music though, because vinyl is making a huge comeback. People love how retro vinyl records are, and nothing sounds quite like a record. Of course, playing your vinyl collection on a 50-year-old record player sort of ruins the experience. If you want to enjoy the past but also drag your vinyl records into the future, we’ve got just the thing. The Sony PS-LX310BT Fully Automatic Wireless Vinyl Record Player with Bluetooth is our favorite record player by far, featuring both Bluetooth and wired audio outputs so you can connect it to any system you want!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- EASY OPERATION: Effortlessly enjoy your favorite records with one-step auto start, stop and return
- TWO SPEEDS: 33 1/3 rpm and 45 rpm, with the 45 rpm adaptor stowed neatly in a slot beneath the deck
- HIGH QUALITY AUDIO: Built in switchable phono output / line out phono preamp and 3 gain settings
- USB RIPPING: Rip vinyl records to digital MP3 files on your computer to take a favorite LP on the go
- WIRELESS CONNECTION: Connect to wireless speakers, headphones or other Bluetooth enabled devices
- WIRED CONNECTION: PSLX310BT turntables include RCA cables for plugging directly into a stereo system
- STABLE PLATTER: An aluminum die-cast platter reduces vibration for increased clarity and hi-fi sound
- STRAIGHT TONEARM: A newly designed aluminum pipe tonearm gives the record players improved tracking
- IN THE BOX: Turntable, removable dust cover, vibration dampening slip mat, 45 adaptor, USB B cable
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.