If you buy a smart plug from a big brand like TP-Link, you might pay as much as $25 or even more per plug. Even on sale, you’re lucky if you get one for around $15. Of course, there are plenty of great options out there from smaller brands that are just as good and cost much less, and there’s one in particular that you definitely should check out today. A 4-pack of Esicoo Wi-Fi Smart Plugs can be had right now on Amazon for just $27.45 after you clip the $5 coupon on the product page. That’s just $6.86 per plug!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Smart remote control: the smart plug works with amazon alexa and google home which helps to manage your home devices through voice control. You can control home appliances remotely and smartly by your phone or tablet when you use the smart life app.
- Timer function: switch your home appliances on/off automatically and intelligently by setting a specific time with the smart plug. You can make a schedule for the air conditioner and pre-set your house lit before coming home.
- Easy to install and use: this smart plug connects with internet through wi-fi network(only 2.4Ghz). no hub and subscription required, just plug it into an outlet, and connect a device to the smart plug, then wirelessly control home appliances whenever and wherever.
- Energy saving and safe: with the convenient timer function, the smart plug can protect the devices safely and prevent your appliances from overcharging and overheating, and reducing energy use.
- Wide application: the smart socket can be used for any home appliances, such as lights, electric ovens, toasters, fans, air-conditioners and coffee mills, etc. Strong signal ensures the connection between the network and sockets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.