The NETGEAR Nighthawk RAX80 WiFi 6 Next-Gen Router might look like some crazy spaceship in Star Wars, but it’s actually a blazing-fast Wi-Fi router that supports the new WiFi 6 standard. If you’re buying a new router and you want to futureproof it, you’ll definitely want a model that supports this new Wi-Fi tech, which can reach incredible speeds of up to 6Gbps. Needless to say, futureproofing can be expensive, and the RAX80 typically sells for $400. But if you head over to Amazon right now while it’s discounted — and if you clip the extra coupon — you can snag this crazy new router for only $295!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- With blazing-fast wireless speeds of up to 6 Gbps, the AX8 lets families simultaneously stream 4K/8K video on multiple devices, video chat with friends, and share large files without network congestion or lag
- Experience the future of WiFi with next-generation 802.11ax (WiFi 6) technology, designed to handle the increasing demand for wireless connectivity in every part of people’s lives
- High-performance WiFi 6 for Smart Homes with 30-50 devices
- NETGEAR’s quad-core 1.8 GHz processor enables smooth, bufferless 4K/8K Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) video streaming and immersive online gaming for the latest smart TVs, gaming consoles, and mobile devices
- Get faster file transfers and uninterrupted connections using the six wired gigabit ports, which enable you to aggregate ports for even faster LAN transfer and multi-gig internet
- Securely access your router anytime and anywhere with the free and easy-to-use Nighthawk app for smartphones and tablets
- Backwards-compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi technologies, the RAX80 supports all your existing WiFi devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.