The Echo Dot is and likely always will be Amazon’s most popular Echo speaker, at least unless the company decides to release another model that’s even more affordable. At $50 a pop, the Echo Dot makes it easy to get access to Alexa all around your home, so you never have to bother with your smartphone or computer. But if you thought the Dot was affordable at $50, you’re going to love the sale that Amazon is running right now — it’s only $29.99! There’s no telling how long this deal will be around, so definitely pick up a few Dots before the price jumps back up.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Our most popular smart speaker – Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.